Gemini Tae Kwon-Do instructors are fully qualified and insured,
first aid trained and enhanced CRB checked.
We run two types of group classes at our schools
Group classes are open to all ages and abilities, these classes focus on building foundational techniques as well as developing a comprehensive understanding of Tae Kwon-Do. Most lessons are taught in technical progressions so they can cater to all skill sets. We understand that learning a martial art can be intimidating so we have formed unique drills and methods to improve each students technical ability.
JUNIOR / FAMILY CLASS
This class is primarily for children, but also enables mums and dads to train so that families can all train together.
ADULT / SENIOR CLASS
This class is specifically designed for adults and senior grade students. Parents are welcome train in both types of class.
If you are interested in group classes or have any questions, please contact usTHINKING ABOUT JOINING? >>> CLICK HERE
Gemini Tae Kwon-Do offers private lessons to students who wish to improve their foundational skills, meet specific goals or would like to have more in depth one on one instruction.
Are private lessons right for me? They are ideal if you are a person who:
- Is just starting out and wishes to learn the basics and foundation of Tae Kwon-Do techniques.
- Are a new student and would like to quickly get to grips with basic skills.
- Have specific goals you would like personal assistance with.
- Would like to take your skill set to the next level.
- Enjoys the accountability and attention received from working with a coach one-on-one.
Private lessons can also be scheduled for small groups.
If you are interested in private lessons or have further questions, please contact us.